January 8, 2012

Try to stick around

So many times i give people for granted, I assume they will always be there and i stop caring about them.
and of course after a few weeks or a few months they are not there anymore.
so painful when this happens. i need to learn to take better care of people who care for me.

I used to have a good friend, we could tell each other everything, but then for some reason i stopped calling him and then he was gone.

I used to date a girl, and i thought she was really into me, so i relaxed and stop caring so much because i thought we would always be together and she would always be there anyway, no matter what i did, but of course it wasn't like that and after a few months she found someone else who could give her what she needed and wont just give her for granted.

I have never said "I love you" not to a girl, not to a friend, not to my family, to no one. Maybe I did, as a child, but I can't recall.

 Very seldom give presents, never call anyone, maybe my family once a year. Never write emails to old friends. I'm missing so much!

A few months ago I used to go to many meetings, mostly from CS and meetup.com and meeting many new people. But when I came back to korea I decided i wont go to any new meeting and try to meet the people I already know instead. And even though i've been here almost a week now, i already met some old friends.

I know too many people already, don't need no more, and can't keep up with them anyway so I'm hoping to meet someone who would stick around, but before that I have to be the one who sticks around, keeps in touch and don't let them down.


No comments:

Post a Comment