January 6, 2012

gone traveling

Bruno: I'm going on a trip, would you like to come with me?

You: where are you going? 

Bruno: It's a trip to a new place, somewhere only I know. But I could show it to you.

You: But I don't have money, and I need to work.

Bruno: You don't need money, not much time either, only a few hours.

You: what kind of trip?

Bruno: It's a trip of self discovery, a trip of the mind.

You: oh, so it's not a real trip...

Bruno: yes it is, it's a real trip of the imagination.

You: fake trip.

Bruno: not fake and not real either, it is whatever it is.

You: no, I don't want to go. 

Bruno:  ok, so no trip.

You: ok, I go.

Bruno: ok, first things first, find an empty, dark and quiet room to relax your mind, turn off the lights, phone, fire alarm and..

You: fire alarm? why do I need to turn off the fire alarm?

Bruno: so we wont get disturbed in case of a fire or a drill.

You: I'm not gonna turn it off, what are the chances of that happening?

Bruno: not many, but we can't take any chances.

You: oh, it's like inception

Bruno: exactly, great movie, right?

You: it was alright..

No comments:

Post a Comment