July 5, 2013

Friendly reminder to myself



I know many people get offended when they read my posts, because my outlook on life is quite different from everyone around.
I know also I’m not the nicest person around and my lack of tact often hurts people, so I’ve been thinking about ways to change that.
The easiest way would be of course to just stop talking, but that can be quite hard when I live in a society where people talk to me.
Other way would be thinking twice before speaking, that works well in the short run but after sometime you just forget about it and go back to your old ways.
So I have designed a way to remind myself to be nicer to people, live in the moment and think twice before talking, ok ok, I haven’t really designed it, just copied from the film inception.
A reality check, a 10d, and when I see it, will trigger the best on me
Hope it works!

1 comment: