May 11, 2013

The source of happiness


Wish someone had told me this before, in my teenage years, when i was always depressed and felt lonely every day, wish someone had explained me how exercise works and the effect it has in our mood and in our daily life.

Bruno has been running 10km a day for the last couple months, and has actually never felt better.

Usually in the mornings, can take anything from 50 up to 70 minutes and
that would make Bruno feel happy the rest of the day.

10k sounds like nothing, its just one hour a day, but it's amazing the effect it has in life. to a point it feels empty without it, it feels like something's missing.

and I wish when i was 17 and feeling absolutely lost, someone had taken me for a run and showed me the source of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment