May 22, 2013

About pull ups / chin ups



Today is a special day, the most special day this year. Today is the day I made it to 25.

25 pull ups in a row.

That was actually my goal last year, but made it this year instead.

What's so special about pull ups you ask, well nothing really, it's just my way to feeling better about myself. 

As that's pretty much all I have, not gonna win an oscar anytime soon, have no money, no friends, no job, no girlfriend, no house, been sleeping in a tent for over a month now. 

I'm technically a failure in every possible way, pull ups are all I have to feel good about myself. Something I can say I'm good at.

As I've never crossed paths with someone who could do 25 pulls ups in a row before, some guys I've met could do 10, but that was it.

Everyone you meet is better than you at something, and i want to be better at something also, i want to feel healthy, I want to feel strong, want to feel proud of myself.

pull ups are the best because you don’t need to go to the gym, just need to find a tree, or some stairs, they are like the squats of the upper body, if you are jogging and stop for pull ups they
will give you that push you need to continue jogging a while longer and if you are cold or lonely and stop for pull ups you'll get warm immediately.

pull ups are the single best thing for those of us who need to fill their empty and meaningless lives with a false sense of achievement that would help them sleep at night and make it through another day of immeasurable solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment