October 16, 2012

job plus baby


The other day I was talking to Danielle, when she said that she couldn't talk because she had to go to the office.

It was a very weird moment, because she was one of the people I would have never expect to hear that from.

Not that they have have to go to the office, but that she didn't have time for me.

I sometimes feel like the only one left of my kind.

As my friends from Europe they all got jobs or babies. Or both.

Kamilla has baby, jenny will have baby, mary has baby, jurgen has baby, esteban has even a grandchild now, and they all got jobs and responsibilities, fede is even going to uni now, that's just insane, and I seem to be the only one still living in the 90's.

Stayed in time, enjoying freedom while avoiding responsibilities.

Have they submitted to the matrix or joined the so called "real world"?

It's just different lifestyles I know.

But still.

Refusing to get a job makes you feel like an alien sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. It's just different models of happiness.It's happiest thing for women to have a baby. No freedom, mo money,no adventures can compare with it. We can give everything we have for that little creature without wanting anything in return. That's the point - to give, not to consume.

    ReplyDelete